Key College Procedure:

Any student experiencing a problem that cannot be resolved by his/her instructor should:
1. Contact the Academic Program Coordinator for an appointment to discuss the situation.
2. If a resolution cannot be agreed upon at step one, the student should contact the Academic director or School director.

Florida Department of Education Procedure
Students must first go through the institutional complaint process listed in the institution’s website under grievance and/or complaint process.
If the student is not satisfied with the outcome, he/she may file a complaint with the state agency that governs the school.
For Key College that agency is Commission for Independent Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite # l414, Tallahassee, FL 32399, (850) 245-3200 and toll-free telephone number is (888) 224-6684. Key Colleges' school’s registration number is 1839.
If the student is not satisfied with the outcome he/she may appeal the complaint to the Council by sending an email to

Key College Procedure:

Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) Procedure:

If a student does not feel that the school has adequately addressed a complaint or concern, the student may consider contacting the Accrediting Commission using the ACCSC Complaint Form. The ACCSC Complaint Form contains useful information regarding filing a complaint with both the school and with ACCSC.
 If a student has questions about the complaint process, they are encouraged to contact ACCSC at

National Court Reporters Association (NCRA) Procedure:
1. All complaints must be in writing, signed by the person making the complaint, and addressed to the Executive Director of the Association. All complaints must contain the name and address of the program complained against, a description of the conduct complained of, and references to the specific provisions of the General Requirements and Minimum Standards involved in the complaint.
2. All complaints must be signed by the complainant, and the complainant must affirm that the facts stated in the complaint are true and accurate to the best of the complainant’s knowledge and belief.
The compliant must also contain the complainant’s consent for the Association’s disclosure of the complaint to the program complained against, the members of the Council on Approved Student Education (CASE), the Association directors, officers, and appropriate staff.

Student Aid Procedure:
Submit a complaint or report a suspicious activity or scam, on behalf of yourself or someone else.
Call for help with submitting your feedback, or to ask questions: 1-800-433-3243

State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA)
Out-of-state distance education students participating under SARA who have completed the internal institutional grievance process and the applicable state grievance process may appeal non-instructional complaints to the FL-SARA PRDEC Council.  For additional information on the complaint process, please visit the FL-SARA Complaint Process site.