Transfer Students

  • Home -
  • Transfer Students


Transfer your credits and begin your application process which is easy to navigate. We have a new term starting every six weeks, which means you can submit your online application anytime during the year. You may submit your application up-to two weeks before the start date of your program.



  • Get a Career Specialization for Practical Applications
  • Fast-Track Programs - Graduate sooner!
  • MInternational and Domestic Job Opportunities
  • Flexible, Affordable Education
  • High Graduate Job Placement



  • Must have a high-school diploma or possession of an approved General Education Development (GED) certificate or acceptable alternative document.
  • Submit verification (i.e., official academic transcript) of enrollment from another educational institution such as a college or university if transferring credits in.
  • Submit your SAT score of 1200 or an ACT composite score of 19 or equivalent test scores with your transcripts. Or, take our College Entrance Exam online.
  • See each program for specific requirements.


Key College will accept transfer credit hours from accredited institutions for students who have successfully completed studies appropriate to the program of study and have received a letter grade of “B” or higher.

There is a time limit of 10 years for qualifying transfer credits. Transfer credit/grades from other institutions are not used in calculating a student’s grade point average (GPA). The college will evaluate all prior training and accept that which is deemed appropriate. Degree credit hours must be from an accredited institution approved to award at least an Associate Degree.

Transfer credits will be credited at the completion of all required courses other than the transferring credits. This will shorten the length of the program as well as reduce the cost.

It is the student’s responsibility to provide a certified transcript to Key College for review. No credits will be considered without documentation. There will be no financial credit given for transfer credits, but the student will not have to take the course transferred.